Our collaborative partners & supporters
Empower and Excel-USA
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Terre des Hommes-Netherlands
Our Previous Donors
- Action Aid
- Plan International / Plan India
- Aide et Action
- Empower And Excel
- Groupe Developpment (France)
- Save the Children – UK
- Maggie Black foundation – UK
- Child Relief & You – CRY Mumbai and Bangalore
- USAID through SARIQ
- UNICEF through Dept of women and child welfare
- Catholic Relief Services – CRS
- International Organisation for Migration – IOM
- Oxfam Australia
- GTZ, Germany
- Asha for Education – USA
- Save the Children India
- Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust – HLFPPT
The complex problem of Child Trafficking and Child Labour cannot be solved by a few agencies alone. It believes that in a globalized world the fight against organized crime cannot be successful without Networking.
HELP works in close collaboration with the Department of Women & Child Development Govt. of AP, Department of Juvenile Welfare Correctional Services and Welfare of Street Children, State Commission for Women, Central Social Welfare Board – AP Chapter, National Commission for Women – India, A.P. Police Academy, UNICEF, UNIFEM, USAID, UNODC, UNDP etc. HELP collaborates with a large number of voluntary sector organizations, human rights groups, women’s organizations, community based organizations, welfare and charitable organizations, clubs, associations, media groups, and networks, etc.
HELP is a member various District level committees like women atrocities, bonded labour committee, minority welfare committee etc under District Administration in Prakasam & Guntur Districts.
Mr.Ramamohan has good linkages with various NGOs and NGO Networks like AP Alliance for Child Rights, A.P NGOs committee on community Forest Management and NATSAP (Network Against Child Trafficking & Sexual Exploitation in Andhra Pradesh). He has played crucial role in the formation of NATSAP and AP Alliance for Child Rights in Andhra Pradesh – a forum of NGOs, Networks, and Activists, promoting the ‘Child Rights and Anti –Trafficking ‘ Campaign in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- NATSAP: HELP has promoted networks with likeminded NGOs in Andhra Pradesh for Combating Trafficking and Sexual exploitation. NATSAP (Network Against Trafficking & Sexual exploitation in Andhra Pradesh) is one such huge and the only network promoted and strengthened by HELP with the active involvement of about 45 NGOs throughout the state.
- VIMUKTHI: this is another state level network with VOCSET (victims of commercial sexual exploitation & Trafficking) promoted and strengthened by HELP to enable the victims to collectively identify and address their issues.